Ooooo Zara I do love you!

Birthday pressies came all from Zara! I do love it now how I can choose my own gifts! This were all from my aunt and parents.


 I love stars, always have, tehy remind me of good things, different people, different moments in life, from high school to exchange programmes to one of my best friends and me laying on the grass at a party looking up at the stars without even been drunk.

 

Sparkles are also part of my 'I love' list and I wanted some sparkly flats but couldn't find any, I was even thinking of making my own but I found this sparkly oxfords that I thought were the cutest. Now I just need it to be winter so I can pair them up with pretty skirts and tights :)


New ankle boots cause the old ones, well, they are completely destroyed.


And finally new bag :) It looks tiny but LOOOOTS fit inside. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment