Blog Challenge 12, 13, 14

So this week was rather insane and I've been living off Red Bull so I need to catch up on my Blog Challenge, so here's the last three days (tho honestly I think I'm gonna start grouping the days more often! I like this way of posting :) )

Day 12 – A photograph of the town you live in.

I live in a city, not a town and there´s so many areas of the city that I dunno why I'd post, instead I'll write a tiny description of my area. I live in a residential area about 2-3 blocks away from a small shopping centre and I love it. I'm near work and near the bigger shopping centre as well.

Day 13 – Your favorite musician and why?


My favourite musician right now is without a doubt Ed Sheeran, the boyfriend told me about him about a year or so ago and I loved him ever since. Why is he my fave? I honestly don't know, he's just awesome! I don't think I could ever say I love him cause of this and this, tho I am quite impress with the way he can handle an audience, I mean it's him, his guitar and loop pedal and the audience is just doing everything he says! It's fantastic!! I've only seen the youtube videos of him doing this but he does look like a proper singer none of that fake stuff that we're so used to see. So I hope he's around for many years to come and hopefully I'll get to eventually see him live.


Day 14 – A TV show you’re currently addicted to.

Well since all the show I normally watch (Bones, The Big Bang Theory, CSI, Glee) are on hiatus I've been looking around for other shows and I've found one The Bitch in Apartment 23 or sth like that which I LOVE! and then there's Good Luck Charlie that I've started watching again, I have a rather big love for shows and stuff so I'll watch a lot of things so there's nothing I cannot leave without right now (tho would be nice to have Bones and TBBT again on tv!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment