Blog Challenge Day 1

So let's start this blog challenge :)

Day 1 – A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.


This pic is not from today. It's actually a few months old but I love it ^^ I took during the easter break at my very first camp :) I had an awesome time!


Today was really really fun :) It was a good end for a very amusing weekend! I have been ill for the past 2 week so my last 2 weekends were rubbish but this weekend was great! Today I had a nice sleep in (gotta love lazy Sundays!) and then as soon as I woke up I skype with the boyfriend! :D Such an awesome start of the day!! :D I love seen him and we don't get to skype as much as I'd like to but today we did! So yay for that! And I got to meet his 2 cats :D They're adorable and really test his patience but I know he loves the little buggers :) Today was also the Closing Ceremony for the London 2012 Olympics which I have not seen yet buuuuut whilst I was out for lunch with my parents the bf kept me up to date with what was going on hahaha. So funny to read his thoughts on the closing ceremony, he was a proper Brit today haha I loved it! Made my day so much more entertaining :)

No comments:

Post a Comment