Blog Challenge Day 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22

Hello everyone! I forgot I was doing the 30 day challenge! Woops!! ^^ Will catch up now :D


Day 17 – A photo of you and your family


With my nan! :)


Day 18 – Something you crave a lot.



I crave.....I dunno hahah I crve living in another country! hehe dunno if that's considered craving ^^



Day 19 – Another picture of yourself





Day 20 – The meaning behind your blog name.


It's just something I believe is going on now. There's a los of creating stuff but it usually is an improvement or something similar to another thing.


Day 21 – A photo of something that makes you happy.

I know it says something but there's this one picture of the bf which I absolutely love! Sadly I can't post it here cause he doesn't like pics or sharing them online or anywhere really but I like this pic cause when I took he wasn't looking at the camera he was looking at me ^^



Prove that the bf doesn't like pictures...I tried to take a pic for another challenge and I got Lego Astronaut :P


Day 22 – A letter to someone who has hurt you recently

I don't think I need to write a letter, I just need to say/write 'Thank you for showing me how little you care about me and thank you, cause since then I've realized I have other friends that do appreciate me and I'm not the least bothered anymore by the two of you :)'

No comments:

Post a Comment