Blog Challenge Day 23 & 24

Day 23 – 15 facts about you

  1. I love cats, but I've never had one, tho I've lived with some when I've done exchange programmes.
  2. I still buy stickers (lots of them!).
  3. I'm terrified of airplanes but I love to travel.
  4. I had about 3 pairs of 'skater shoes' growing up but I never learned how to skate.
  5. I would buy a pair of heels even tho I'd never EVER use them :P
  6. I'd love to paint a whole wall with black chalk paint and I'd have every colour of chalks available to use.
  7. Last time I counted I had 10+ skirts.
  8. I love Sushi.
  9. I am not a morning person.
  10. I love colour, but my days of wearing everything pink are long gone.
  11. I'll never be too old for children's books.
  12. Recently I discovered that I love my job.
  13. My winter comfiest pj bottoms come from the guy's section at shops, so far I've got Marios Bros and Ninja Turtles.
  14. Nothing beats lazy Sundays.
  15. I owe too many sticky notes.
Day 24 – A photo of something that means a lot to you.


Bought this little dog when I was 12 (I think) in the Discovery Channel Shop in Orlando Airport and it's kept me company in every trip I've done ever since :) Even when I'm on the plane it's on my bag. I don't know what made me buy it but it's always there when I travel and on my bedside table when I'm home ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment