Blog Challenge Day 25, 26, 27, 28 & 29

Day 25 – What’s in your purse?


I carry far too many things but oh well...
Row on the top:
Book I'm currently reading 'George's Secret Key to the Universe' by Lucy and Stephen Hawking, make up bag one and 3 Lego Minifigures that I have repeats of, I need to go to the Lego shop to exchange them.
Row in the middle:
Filofax and bag for the it since all the blogs I've read about FF say to never put it in my bag, since I know it won't survive my bag without protection I got that to protect it. Make up bag number too (the only make up the two bags have are lip gloss, but I carry other essentials on them), sunglasses and its case, iPod and bag for it, purse, phone (mickey mouse case) and charger, keys, coin purse, work ID with Lego lanyard.

Day 26 – A photo of somewhere you’ve been to.


New Jersey, I love this picture cause it represents why I love winter (proper freezing cold winter) over the yucky humid summer we have here in Lima, Peru.

Day 27 – A picture of you last year and now and how have you changed since then?


Nothing far too exciting happens in September but I did find this pic I took in the bus last year in September ^^ What has change since then? A LOT! I finished uni, I have a new job, my friends have changed and I'm ok with it :) I've discovered fun new people and I'm in a better place than last year. Still worried about certain constant things but feeling better than this time last year :)

Day 28 – Your favourite movie.

'The Nightmare Before Christmas' from Tim Burton or 'Spirited Away' from Hayao Miyazaki


Day 29 – Something you could never get tired of doing.

Travelling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment