Blog Challenge Day 30......FINALLY!

Never again am I doing a blog challenge!!! Hahaha was fun, yes but I can't do a blog post every day!! Hahaha I have work/friends/cba! Hahaha was a lot of fun but I think I'm done with blog challenges, unless I find one that's INCREDIBLE!!! Anyway today's challenge is

Day 30 – A photograph of youself today + three good things that have happened in the past 30 days


Ok...not today but it's usual me. Messy hair, cheeky smile and ofc a crown! I mean every girl deserver one right? ^^ We used this as one of our props for the New Book Party we had at the little kids library :) AWESOME day obsly and I got to wear a bright pink tiara!! People were jelaous of it mwuahhahaha.

Anyway 3 good things this past 30ish days?
1. I GOT PAID!! I love those days ^^
2. My bosses have realize I can do more than they initially thought so they trust me with bigger stuff (downside is that I don't seem to have time for anything hahaha. My lunch hour has gone from 45 min to probably 15, but I do love my job so no complaints there ^^)
3. Got to read the book The Fairy Tales Detectives, which I've been waiting to read for about two months!!! So exciting!!




No comments:

Post a Comment