Filofax inserts using a cute notebook

Saw this a while back in the market and once I got my Filofax decided to make it part of it :)



As always you get the odd Chinese translation to English.


Seen as I am a librarian my dad thought the giraffe was hilarious! But I just think it's adorable!! ^^


This and the two following pics are some of the pages the notebook comes with.




It has quite a few pages so I'm sure it will last for quite a while :)


I cut the binding.


Pull it slowly apart.


And got rid of the pieces of glue that hang of it.


As you can see this pages are a tiny tiny bit smaller than the FF ones but not much :)


Made all the holes on them


And voilĂ ! Here are the pages on my FF :D

3 comments:

  1. OMGosh!! That paper is so cute!! I've looked for cute stuff like this in my area w/o luck. So sad :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Romina- Thanks!! Awww here I got it in the market. Maybe try the dollar shops?

    Alondra - Thanks :D

    ReplyDelete