DIY dividers

I was sure I had a blog post about this, but apparently not. So here we go, I printed out the images, glue them to pretty thick paper and had them laminated, voila!



The only thing is next time I need to remember to make them about 1cm smaller on all sides since they get bigger once they're laminated

This is how it looks, without the laminated bit cut out



Oh and here are the pictures I used :D
Girl
Lego
Kid with cape
Rainbow
Black and white image
Pink dresses (It's a screencap from the Prince and the Frog)
Someecards

4 comments:

  1. These looks great!

    Did you just cut the excess laminate?

    ML

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ML :) I didn't! I've edit it and now you can see how it looks with the extra laminated bit :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures you've used :)

    ReplyDelete