Dodopad and stickers :)


So I love my Dodopad I really do, or at least I love the idea of it, but my gigantic letter has a bit of trouble with the tiny squares and sometimes I just give up and don't write anything! Which is not the point since I want to / need to keep track of my to do's and plans.

This is what happens things don't fit and I end up doing bigger squares or write all over.



And then I remembered something! I have this tiny tiny little guys.


So problem solved!


I put the sticker on the day and then to the left of the planner I put the same sticker and write whatever it  means. Yes I will probably continue doing the same gigantic squares but I have to admit I like doing this, gives me a sense of order in my planner which I always appreciate :)






No comments:

Post a Comment