Liebster Blog Award

So I was awarded the Liebster Award ages ago by the lovely Alice but hadn't actually follow the instructions, my bad. Today, however, I´ve decided to finally do it! So here it is :)


Made by me using A Beautiful Mess

The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers, it is basically a form of 'chain letter' which is passed on -  you have already 'won' as long as you follow the following rules;
  1. Each person nominated must post 11 things about themselves on their blog
  2. Answer the questions that the person who nominated you has posted on their blog
  3. Choose 11 people to nominate and link them to your post (usually via a comment on their blog!)
  4. Think of 11 questions you want those you have nominated to answer and post them on your blog
  5. No tag backs!
___________________________________________
11 things about me

1. I live in Lima, Peru.
2. I hope to one day ran a full marathon.
3. I love books.
4. People should be more positive and smile more, but I think we should also be prepared for the worst.
5. I am a kid at heart.
6. If football in Peru was any good I'm sure I would watch it religiously.
7. The city of Petra is on my bucket list.
8. When I'm in a new city I like to walk, I believe you learn more things about the city if you walk.
9. I blame Peter Pan, the Spice Girls and Harry Potter for my love of all things English.
10. Not even in my wildest dreams did I think I would love working at a school.
11. I believe all librarians are a tad crazy.

___________________________________________
Q&A with the questions from Alice's blog :)

1. Your favourite hobby and why you love it so much.
I don't think I have one hobby, I have several and I like them all just as much. I love to read cause it takes me to other worlds, it gives me a peek into the life of other people, no matter if they existed or not. I love planners and stickers, why? I have no idea, I just do. Having things in writing makes everything more real I guess.

2. If you could invite 3 people to afternoon tea (dead or alive) who would you invite and why?
J.K. Rowling, as a school librarian in the making I've had the chance to listen to several authors speak about their work, having her speak about Harry Potter would be the most amazing thing ever!
Walt Disney, cause I would love to pick his brain, how the hell did he came up with Disney?
The Brothers Grimm, how, where, why collect all this folktales? What's their favourite and what's the original story behind them?

3. The worst book you ever read and why?
50 shades of grey, I hate that book, my reasons are here.

4. Which newspaper/magazine(s) do you read and why?
Every so often I read the Huffington Post and Elle UK, why? Cause I get their newsletter and I really like it, there's no big reason behind it.

5. What is your favourite pen and why do you like it.
I love my Parker fountain pen, but don't get to use it as much cause it bleeds thru the paper. Other than that I'll use anything.

6. The song which means the most to you and why?
Everything's Magic by Angels & Airwaves, cause I believe everything's magic ;)

7. Favourite season, which bit of it is the best?
Winter, when I'm in my bed and I'm all snuggle up on my duvet.

8. If you could own any animal in the world (no matter how silly/impossible) what would you have as a pet and why?
I'm not big on animals, but I would love a black cat :) because I think they're unsusual.

9. Describe your favourite item of clothing and why you like it.
Every winter I have a new favourite hoodie and I like them cause they're comfy and remind me of a certain point in my life.

10. If you could be anyone for a single day who would you be and why?
I would be a worldwide famous singer, why? Cause I would NEVER be caught on stage in front of millions of people singing/dancing, I would love to know what the hell goes inside their heads when they do those things, cause if it was me I would be paralized and maybe cry hahaahaha.

11. What is the most memorable good thing in your life so far? 
All my exchange programmes :) They're all memorable for different reasons and I would like to repeat them all over again :)

___________________________________________
In no particular order here are my 11 nominees :) Also I follow everyone in this list either through Bloglovin' or Google :)

___________________________________________
11 my questions

1. Favourite country.
2. Planes, trains or cars and why.
3. You're never too old to watch cartoons/kid's movie, what's your favourite?
4. Planner, diary or journal and why.
5. Favourite book.
6. What's the craziest thing you've done?
7. What do you think about video games?
8. You have a fairy godmother, what do you ask her and why?
9. Invisibility or the ability to fly?
10. Favourite song, does it mean anything to you?
11. Favourite workout/running song.

Also if you could post the link to your answers on the comment box that would be awesome :D

No comments:

Post a Comment