WWZ

Not sure it has them but just in case SPOILERS ahead! If you have not read World War Z, DO NOT READ AFTER THE LINE! 


You've been warned.
_____________________________________


Finally got my hands on a copy of World War Z. My boss said once he had to stop reading every now and again and remind himself it was a fiction book, now I don't know if he was joking or not, he has a strange sense of humor but he does have a point. Been reading the book for the past weeks (yes it is taking me a while to read it, not sure why) and I gotta say it feels like a proper documentary. If Discovery Channel showed this on the Tv it could be easily be mistaken by a real documentary, hahaha. I like the book is good, I can imagine all the people in the book having all this conversations, bit tricky to picture the guns and military stuff cause I know nothing about that subject, but I can always picture a kick-ass gun the size of an elephant! But I like it. Have not finish it yet, but I'm on my way. Will add more when I finish it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, can you post a photo of the inside of the clasp and the label inside the backpack? Sorry for the odd request but it's just that I bought mine online and I'm not sure if it's authentic although the seller claims so.. thank you so much! You can email me too! White-fox@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete