New pretty things :)

So after one failed order I managed to order stuff from Cath Kidston!! :D I order Monday and it got here by Friday!!! OMG!!

First, I realize my current wallet was GIGANTIC (Asos call it a pouch, I mean seriously!!) So I got this lovely wallet with trains all over it.


Of course a second later it was packed.


And I already put my awesome key ring and my ever useful and beat up pen drive.


And then I found the bag! OMG! I had to have it! So I bought it hehe.


Look how big it is! It truly is gigantic! I don't know why I didn't get this size when I first bought a Cath Kidston bag, the small one is adorable but a bit of a pain to carry around.



And finally, the reason why I check Cath Kidston in the first place, a backpack! So I've began to ride my bike to work and I needed a pretty backpack. And I found it! Used it today for the first time, loved it.





Thanks Cath Kidston for being awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment