NEW BLOG

Hello everyone!

I would love to write something like I´m baaaack but I've move on from this blog, so here's a little update on my life

a) This is my 3rd year working at an international school and I'm loving it! Have two new bosses who are brilliant and let me do a lot more now yay! Which leads to point b.
b) Long gone is the Filofax, for about a year and a half I used a Roterfaden Taschenbegleiter with, first an Artbox planner and then a planner I did myself. But since now I have more responsabilities I've updgraded the A5 planner to an A4 Passion Planner, which took an ETERNITY to get here but yay it's here!! So that's what I'm using now. So far so good, though the wait has put me off for buynig it again next year bummer!
c) Broke up with the boyfriend, no big dramas there, things were no longer working but thanks to my awesome besties I've been having the time of my life! Which leads to point d!
d) I went to a job fair in Toronto and I GOT A JOB!!!! At the International School of London In QATAR!!! HOW EXCITING IS THAT?!?!?!
e) i went to San Francisco for about a week and then to Chile for Lollapalooza! BRILLIANT!!
f) I have new frames (hello ray bans!) and CONTACT LENSES! I have never ever use them! They are a serious pain but quite useful!
h) And lastly here's my blog librarian blog that update more often than this.



No comments:

Post a Comment